2008年10月2日木曜日

Sex And The City

I was recomended this movie by my friend. It is better to watch this movie with your the same sex friend especially girl. So I went to movie theater with my friend who is my best friend. We wathched with japanese subtitle.
It is American serial drama. It was televised in 1998 to 2004.
This is represent comicaly 4 women's life in N.Y. Each of they are full-length so it become to popular soon. That became a social phenomenon so it was always televised in all over the world.
Carrie who write a sex colum purchase the great apartment with Big who is a good match. And she decided to getting marriage.
Samantha who is the president of PR company move to L.A. Because she is going to sell her boy friend who aim for actor.
Charlotte is remarry and greet adopted daughter from China. And she become mother hers dearest wish.
Miranda who is lawyer has son and old mother. She has a hectic everyday.

The movie is very fashionable. So we hanker their.
I thought I'm happy to born as girl.
Girls life is very exciting and lively.

I recomend to this movie for girls!!!!

0 件のコメント: